Corporate interior improvement projects present challenges ranging from materials logistics up and down elevators to continuation of normal business operations. Having successfully completed many challenging tenant improvement construction projects, McDonnel’s experts have the collaboration, management, logistical, and communication skills required to deliver excellent results.
Why Choose McDonnel Construction?
- Assist facility owners, property managers, and corporate tenants to plan, manage, and execute renovations with a focus on minimizing interruption and effect on their business operations as well as any disturbance to surrounding tenants
- Customized sophisticated logistical plans for staging, storing, and maneuvering construction materials
- Mechanical and electrical systems installation and modifications with full integration of fire/alarm/security systems
- Stellar housekeeping practices include maintaining excellent indoor air quality through the use of charcoal filters in negative air exchangers to absorb fumes as well as closing duct systems and the installation of dust partitions to keep occupied areas clean
- Flawless schedule execution and adherence so employee’s moves are orchestrated with as little disturbance to their workload as possible
- Installation of state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Highest quality of materials and finishes including millwork, marble, porcelain, and other high-end custom finishes