McDonnel brings the most talented, innovative, and professional group of subcontractors, consultants, field supervisors, and project managers together in order to bring your facility to reality.
- Quality construction
- Strict cost and schedule control
- Professional work ethics
- Success in consistently meeting client’s expectations
Being environmentally responsible is a Best Practice that McDonnel incorporates on all projects, whether pursuing LEED certification or not. We consistently adhere to sustainable and green building construction principles, techniques, and materials on every project.
McDonnel has LEED Accredited Professionals who know what it takes to build green. They possess a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles including the LEED Rating System. Their knowledge and skills help them guide clients through the sustainable design and construction process in detail, including how it can help add business value to the project. McDonnel’s LEED AP’s provide expert advice on the LEED rating system, other sustainable building systems, or any other green building materials and techniques.
McDonnel’s LEED AP staff members serve different departments within the company including project management, project engineering, and estimating. Jason Zuckerman, AIA, LEED AP, Vice President, has served on the Board of Directors of USGBC Louisiana to further ensure that our staff and clients are educated and informed of all options available when it comes to green building initiatives.
- Sustainable Design and Construction within McDonnel means developing and implementing cost-effective, sustainable solutions with clients, which can translate into a higher return-on-investment using construction methods and materials that minimize harmful effects to people and the environment while reducing long-term maintenance costs.
- LEED accredited project management, engineering, and estimating staff
- Complete sustainability reviews and common sense application of environmentally responsible building practices, whether or not the project is pursuing LEED certification
- Solutions that can lead to long term cost savings and optimization of building systems performance